In line with government guidance, selected stores in England, Ireland and Wales are temporarily closed. Whilst we’re not able to serve you in person, you can continue to shop with us here online.
- Please note that we are experiencing delays in customer response due to an increase in volume and technical difficulties experienced over the Christmas period, our customer team are working through the contact to ensure every individual and we’ll be in touch soon.
- To help us get through the contacts as quickly as possible, it would be much appreciated if you could please refrain from raising further queries or chasing progress.
- If you have already made contact through our online form one of our customer agents will be responding in the coming days
Thank you for your understanding in advance as we continue to protect our team and manage all customer contact
- Hire orders are still able to be dispatched for home delivery. If you require your Hire order, please complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch.
- If your event has been affected by the current lockdown, let us know using the contact form when you’d like to postpone your order to.
- We understand these are unprecedented times therefore we are happy to postpone any orders or provide gift card refunds for any orders affected by the recent announcement.
- If you have a custom made order in progress, we'll hold your order for now and send to your chosen collection store as soon as we know when we can safely reopen. We’ll let you know when that happens and when your order is ready to collect.
- If you require any further assistance please feel free to complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch.
READY TO WEAR UPDATE
- Whilst all of our stores now temporarily closed we continue to trade online offering a standard delivery service using our third party courier, feel free to browse our website to find your perfect look
- Any Store purchases will have the returns policy frozen and will be honoured upon the originating stores reopening
- Please note we are unable to process store purchase refunds centrally but any store purchase returns policy has been frozen during lockdown and will be honoured upon the originating stores reopening
- We ask that no instore purchases are returned to our warehouse as these will not be processed and may be subject to loss
If you have a question or a problem, it might be quicker to check our Help Centre before contacting us. We’ve tried to cover most issues, so your answer should be there.
Go to FAQ's